Clay Center - Health Fair
Clay County Medical Center will host their annual Community Health Fair from 8-11 a.m. Saturday, May 18. This free event was created to promote health and wellness in a fun and positive manner for all ages.
Highlights of the Health Fair include:
· Free pancakes from 8-10 a.m.
· Free glucose readings
· Free blood pressure checks
· Many hospital and community health-related booths
· Door prizes
· Enjoy the bounce houses for free
· Face painting
· Adoptable dogs from CCARE
· Equipment checks such as walkers and wheelchairs by Interim Healthcare
The event will be located along Seventh Street, just east of CCMC, which will be blocked off for the morning. Watch the CCMC Facebook page for weather cancelation information.